Stephen R. Leffler, Memphis Criminal Defense Attorney
Attorney Stephen R. Leffler has provided legal advice for criminal case clients in Western Tennessee from his Memphis law office, the Law Office of Stephen R. Leffler, PC, since 1985. With his wide-ranging experience in criminal and personal injury law, Mr. Leffler counsels clients facing misdemeanor or felony charges through complex legal and criminal process issues.
Stephen R. Leffler, Attorney
Stephen R. Leffler has solved legal problems for clients in Western Tennessee for 28 years. He has wide-ranging expertise to assist clients with many types of complex legal issues.
- Tennessee, 1984
- J.D., Memphis State University, 1984
- Phi Delta Phi (Vice Magister, 1983–1984), Member, Moot Court Board
- B.A., Centre College of Kentucky, 1977
- Tennessee Bar Association
- President, Young Lawyers Division, 1991
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Memphis Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates' Forum
- Featured in article: Leffler Believes in Work As Defense Attorney